Cold Brew is taking coffee shops by storm. Smoother and less acidic than hot or iced coffee, it's quickly become part of people's daily routines! Luckily, the Willow & Everett Cold Brew Coffee Pitcher produces coffee-shop quality cold brew in three easy steps. The hardest part is waiting the 12-20 hours for it to brew!
1. Grind about 3.5 ounces or 6-8 tablespoons of your favorite coffee. Use the coarsest ground coffee available as a finer grind will result in cloudier coffee.
2. Place the stainless steel filter in the empty pitcher and spoon about 1/3 of your ground coffee into the filter.
3. Pour 12 ounces or about 1.5 cups of water over the coffee in the filter to begin filling the pitcher.
4. Add the remaining coffee to the filter and pour another 20 ounces or 2.5 cups of water over it until the pitcher is almost full.
5. Place the cap back on the pitcher and store in the fridge for 12-20 hours.